Friday 13 January 2012

Introduction


Hey!

I'm simon and I have decided after talking about money with my friends and how tough it is in the world that we now live in, to tackle the subject once and for all.

With all the press and the media going on about recession after recession it can get a bit depressing thinking about money, your finances and what to do about them that people just feel like giving up.
But don't! This is an ample opportunity to be financially savvy! Overhaul your bills, contracts, bank accounts, credit cards, loans and mortgages, shopping, transport, insurance and you will be surprised with just a few tweaks here and there how much you can save, and even make more money in some cases.

Ill be tackling each one in detail, and any news updates or money making ideas I am made aware of will be put straight on my blog! I encourage any followers to comment with there thoughts to ideas they have. Don't be shy! Lets work together to give ourselves a Pay Rise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment